Like any other website, Slovenian House uses ‘cookies’ to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
- Collect anonymous temporary session information to ensure that you are recognised when you move from page to page within our site and that any information you have entered is remembered
- Collect anonymous information on the pages visited using Google Analytics
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. As necessary cookies, we use the ones which are required for any WordPress site to work normally.
These are analytics cookies that allow us to collect information about how visitors use a website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We use Google analytics to collect information about how visitors use our site. For more information about Google analytics cookies you can click here.
How to manage your cookies?
Cookies are maintained by your web browser, so the method for deleting them will vary depending on which browser you are using.
The links below will help you find the settings for some common browsers:
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Opera
For any other browser, you should check their official website.